Thursday, June 30, 2016

How to become a jillionaire

When I get to China, I'm going to find a developer to work with me in creating an app that submits fake job applicants to company career sites. So when a company treats you badly as a job hunter (as in, duping you into inputting your personal information into their crappy ATS for a job that doesn't even exist), you’d just pull up my app, plug in all the job details directly from the description, and you’ll get a “new” resume to submit to the company’s ATS, including a fake name and fake contact number. Then when the useless HR twit sees that “perfect” candidate profile who has all 54 bulleted requirements, they call only to get the recording “we’re sorry, this number is not in service.”

Will charge $1 per fake profile, unless I can find a VC to sponsor, then it’ll be free (ad-supported).

Reap what you sow, Corporate America. (And, good luck suing me when I'm in China.)

No comments: